November 28, 2023
Better Understand Air Source Heat Pumps: No-Cost Training + CEUs
Building industry professionals attending Heat Pump Mastery: From Design to Commissioning will learn the design principles, recommended installation guidelines, and commissioning best practices of air source heat pumps (ASHPs) directly from their peers.
The goal of this no-cost webinar series is to highlight the benefits of ASHP and teach builders, designers, HVAC contractors, and Raters/verifiers, among other professionals, how to better integrate this technology into their processes. This series is eligible for continuing education credits.
Over three webinars, instructors will give attendees their field-tested recommendations and address common misconceptions about the technology.
- Bruce Manclark, Senior Technical Advisor at Earth Advantage
- Matt Ryan, COO and Co-Owner of Petra Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Greg Davenport, Performance Construction Manager for Mitsubishi
- Mike Frey, Vice President of Noyes Development Co.
- Waylon White, Senior Manager of Green Building Technical Services at Earth Advantage
ASHPs are projected to play an important role in meeting advancing energy codes across the Northwest region. Because they are high efficiency and very effective in our climates, ASHPs can help builders achieve ENERGY STAR® certifications and qualify for 45L tax credits and incentives.
Join Earth Advantage for this webinar series to gain the information and insight you need to choose the right ASHP for your projects.