Are you a participant in the DOE Zero Energy Ready Home program?
This week is your last chance to apply for recognition in the 2017 Housing Innovation Awards. DOE recognizes winners in five categories:
- Custom Buyer: Custom home built for a specific buyer
- Custom Spec: Custom home builder on an individual rather than production scale to be sold on speculation rather than pre-ordered by a buyer
- Production: Homes intended to be reproduced using standard approaches and plans
- Multi-Family: A building with two or more units serving multiple homeowners/ rental groups
- Affordable: A home built to an affordable price point
Applications are due by June 15, 2017. You can learn more about the awards and how to apply at the Housing Innovation Awards website.