Registration is open for the 2019 Habitat X Summer National Conference. The dates are June 12-14, 2019, and the location is beautiful southwest Montana. We’ll limit the 2019 event to 75 seats, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible. If you’d like to attend, but cannot register today, drop your name in the subscription form at the bottom of this page, and we’ll lock in super-early-bird discounts for you.
What’s Included in Your Registration
- Attendance at all sessions and workshops at Habitat X Summer National.
- Breakfast and lunch each day at the conference. Morning and afternoon snacks and beverages each day. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- The first-night night reception in Leigh Lounge. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- Catered dinner Thursday evening on the patio at the off-site Cleveland House. Your family members are welcome to join us at no additional cost.
- Twenty-one (21) continuing education credits for BPI and other professional organizations.
- You’ll have the option to add a companion at no cost, during checkout, for the first night reception, the catered Thursday dinner, or for lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday. Don’t worry if you don’t yet know who will attend — you can add a companion up until a week before the event.